View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best bluetooth headset site EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Funny after all of the tests, I till find that I can't narrow down to one that I like thats under $110 that'll stand up to the wind & fit right.
Even my Plantronics 925 falters slightly...:/

The EtyBlu seems like the best but I fear how the fit will work. And the Blue Ant Z9i & V1 are awesome with voice clarity.

I keep hearing about the old Plantronics 510 (not on the site) but I never seen one review say it failed to the wind or sound quality. I may fall to get that.

I also like to wear it on a consistent basis so I don't want a borg look for 7 hours of the day. :P
I have the blueant and love it, but the voice isolation doesnt work great. At the max setting, my voice is bassically garbled, but if there's alot of road noise in the car, it helps.