View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:45 PM
dcd
VIP Member

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tweaking 6800 video camera

Last night I attended the RATM concert (side note: holy crap!) and took a couple videos with my 6800. THEY SUCK. Today I am seeing watchable quality videos on youtube from other people. Is there no way to take a usable video on the 6800 camera?

I know the max resolution is 176x144 or whatever, and I know about the reg key to change framerate. I'm more wondering how to squeeze the best quality for a concert-type environment out of both the camera and microphone. I see that there are several different codecs listed in the camera options and I may test at the bar tonight and see how each captures a loud dark environment...

Anyone have any other tips or ideas besides changing the codec? Or can anyone further explain the builtin camera options (specifically for video) - I am no camera expert.

I previously tried to film some of a Tool concert on my MotoQ and it was pretty comparable to what came off the 6800...not worth watching.
Attached Files
File Type: zip video_001_639.zip (883.1 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!