View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:52 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dilemna: Avoiding screen presses in holster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5music View Post
Its this exact reason I use S2U2. No accidental screen presses, no accidental call answers when locked. I love it.
s2u2 does not work any better for this than PocketShield (as a matter of fact I gave up on s2u2 as being too buggy in the TouchPro after using it for a year in my old Titan's)

PocketShield does the same locking as s2u2 if set up correctly. When I get an SMS, SMS-Chat gives me a notification but the screen is still locked with PocketShield & will not respond whatever until it is unlocked first.

My system does not unlock on incoming email either & it checks every 30 minutes.

~John