Old 03-18-2009, 11:41 PM
0Gravity
PPCGeeks Regular

0Gravity is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Button Assignment Question

Hi All,
Both Myself and a friend of mine both have the Sprint Version Touch Pro, and he says when he goes into the "Buttons" in the settings folder, he has an "Add a Button" option so he can assign diferent things to the various TP buttons....In my TP Buttons Program I dont have anything that says Add a button, and in the Main buttons window there is only one button listed that I can assign stuff to and that is the "Send" Long Press Button, and it is set for Voice Command!
So my question is why would he have this option and I dont? Did they change Stock Sprint ROMs, because my phone is newer then his, and took this option out? He says he has added a couple "Tweak" programs specifically the "Advance Config Utility" and the "Diamond Tweak Program" but I also installed them and did not see any such option to set the button assignments.
I know I have seen add-on programs that give you these options, but if I can "Unlock" this feature with a simple registry hack I would rather!
I just bought the TP and had the 6700 B4 this...I love the TP, But really miss the option to set things to the hard buttons!
Any help with this would be apreciated!
Thanks in advance,
0Gravity