View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 03/17/09] MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Files in first and second post updated. I have added some changes to have better functionality.

I noticed that if you use a key for a longpress action, that disables the PCM word autocorrect when using a normal press for that key. So in the old skin, pressing a spacebar wouldn't autocorrect the previous word if you made a typo. So "spacebar" longpress and "." longpress have been removed. Also I have gotten feed back that with the directional arrows on the bottom that causes mistake presses of the arrows that messes up typing flow, so those were removed also. Enabled auto space after "." "!" and "?". Enabled long press of 123 button to be a subpanel (that is like a symbolpad on steroids), now you have more buttons to slide and select. That has numbers, symbols, shortcuts (www. & .com), and directional arrows. Smileys the same and long press enter key the same.

Hope you all like it and thanks to those that gave feedback.