View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 PM
intx
intx is the sexiest VIP

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Re: Texting and Battery Life?

Great news!

I looked all over. Apparently nothing changed in the registry would allow me to do exactly what I wanted to do.

However, I've got the next best thing.

This script when activated will automatically go through the menus and toggle between Hybrid and 1X only, it works VERY fast.

You do need mortscript installed, you can grab it here.

I've made two CABs:

Due to the limitations of Mortscript, we can't really detect which page it is. So Mortscript will simply go the Phone Settings, and go down either 6 or 8 times(depending on what version you download) and enter the page and toggle the option.

Which version do I download?
Simply go to Settings -> Phone -> Services and count how many options Mode of Operation is down. FOR MOST USERS, IT WILL BE 8. I RECOMMENED TRYING 8 IF YOU ARE NOT SURE!

What does the CAB do?

Installs the Registry edit for Mode of Operation, just in case.
Creates a folder in /Program Files called "Toggle Hybrid". It places the Mortscript there.
It will attempt to add a shortcut to your start menu, however if it's full it will simply only stay in /Program Files/Toggle Hybrid

It works very very fast, and very very well.

If you for some reason have a different number of options other than 6 or 8, let me know and I'll cab up one just for you.

Thanks, intx
Attached Files
File Type: cab togglehybrid(8 down).cab (1.1 KB, 187 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab togglehyrbid(6 down).cab (1.1 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!

Donate if you like my work!

Last edited by intx; 03-18-2009 at 08:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.