View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:38 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint ROM no TOUCHflo 3d!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
I don't have the conclusive scientific test results to prove it, but I'm 99.9% sure that disabling it from the today screen will be the same as not cooking it into the rom as far as performance goes. I've built roms both ways, and I found that I prefer to have TF3D dormant in windows/ so I can call it up when I want to show someone how nice/smooth it is. then turn it off when you actually want some efficient mobile computing done. Side by side, performance seems the same when just disabled vs not cooked.
Am I reading your post right? You have TF3D installed just to show it off? Doesn't that seem counter intuitive? Why show off something you don't like and don't use? lol

Yeah I admit the speed thing is negligible but so many people flash a custom ROM and use the argument of getting rid of bloatware.
Now granted some people actually like it and use it but TP3D has GOT to be the biggest bloatware on the device. It's not even close.