View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:10 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UC From SD Card For MightyRom

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm80 View Post
How do I set up the SDconfig.txt to install all my apps everytime I reflash MightyRom. Will it work if i use this thread?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337
Also, When does the SDautorun run? Is it right after flashing the rom on first boot only? I tried it with a soft reset and nothing happened?
Thanks
thats how i do it....im using mightymike 4.12 and all i do is put all the cabs on my storage card and use sdconfig.exe to create the text file and i add "RST: reset" without the quotations and it automatically runs after you flash or hard reset your phone....but if you already have flashed and you want to install all your cabs in one shot then you can use phm regedit and find "SDAutoRunFlag" and change the value from 1 to 0 and it will run automatically for ya. GL

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.