View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:05 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
updated nuekblight 1.7 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! with manilla fix!!

Updated tool from no2chem now keeps your keyboard backlight on, as long as your keyboard is pulled out. works great.
"note that compatibility http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-11.aspx "note that compatibility with RAPH800 (GSM) is untested, does not work on RAPH100 (GSM). It does work for sure on RAPH500 (CDMA) though.
If there is enough demand for this on RAPH800/100, I'll figure out how to get it working. no2chem" (soft reset required after installing)

UPDATE 1.7 Fix Slide out on resume, Update installer, updated I2c Library

UPDATE 1.6 Fixed SIP rotate switch issue

UPDATE 1.5 Support no rotate on TV Out, fix power on-on slide not working, remove extra unneeded file

UPDATE 1.4 Updated some routines to be faster; added configuration panel, now supports sliding sounds and light sensor

UPDATE 1.3 Power-on on slide can now be disabled via [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] “SlideWakeup”=dword:0 entry, Now compatible with manila landscape mode

Update: "nuekblight 1.2 I noticed that sliding the keyboard open no longer turned on the device, so that is fixed in this new version – be sure to soft reset after installing. no2chem"
dschoenike

edit: next time, link to the download page; I try to avoid mirroring so people always have the latest version. thanks =). -no2chem

Sure new 1.7 is HERE--> http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueKBLight.aspx

Last edited by dschoenike; 04-19-2009 at 07:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 30 times.