N00b
Threadstarter

isevilla is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WIFI Not Connecting to home network

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyidaho View Post
You don't have any mac address filtering going on do you? On the touch pro did you make sure to deleting the old network and then adding the new one? You can delete the network under Settings > connections > Wi-Fi > hold down your stylus on the network and pick remove.

Also why are you still using WEP? Just to let you know it's not entirely secure also hiding your network really only serves to add a layer of difficulty that you have to deal with when setting up your devices. The rest of the world can and still does see hidden networks.
I just did the mac filtering again but when I was trying to connect it was disabled. I did find the mac address of the phone and added it to the list on the router and it still didnt connect. So didnt connect with or without the mac filtering.

Yes the old network was deleted. New one was created.

Used Wep so that it would be easier for the kids to remember the key as their laptops are not on the N network like mine are. My pc and laptop are on the N network with wpa2 i believe enabled.

As far as hiding the network I havent had any trouble connecting the other devices except for the touch.