View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Touch Pro on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
lol nah bro your good, i shouldve taken into consideration how new he is to the PPC, your right, he should get to know the TP first ,read,read,read, and try some mods n tweaks then maybe down the line he might get the Flashing bug. my bad.lol

you still rock Gator
LOL, thanks man! The TP is my first PPC and I learned everything I need to know from you guys. I don't think I could ever go back to a "phone" again!! I still might get that flash bug, but to be honest, I'm happy with the phone....er....PPC as it is! Like I said before man, I didn't mean to come across as an a**! I have had an extremely BADDDD day!

I am starting to get that...play in the heavey metal band again itch....i need to pound the h** outa some drums...