View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 05:53 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro on the way

Dude.....go here first....learn your Touch pro before you dive in the extremely shallow deep end....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730

Sending him to the other thread first can and most likely will cause trouble. Let him learn it first...and why is everyone soooo hell bent on flash, flash, flash...My TP is stock with a crap load of tweaks and runs absolutely great. I have no need or desire to flash and alot of people feel the same way. Flashing can have it's benefits I may add, but it also has it's weaknesses. I don't mean to be a jerk in any way, but that is how I feel.