View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:40 PM
shaun0207
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: HELP!! Need to convert Sprint TP back from VZW service to Sprint service

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
I have a Sprint Touch Pro that I went through using the tutorial found here, to convert for use on Verizon's service. Unfortunately, I need to sell the phone and need to set it back up for Sprint service.

I had read several posts in the tutorial thread that stated that doing a Clear Storage on the phone would result in all the settings going back to stock, so stupid me I didn't write any of the factory Sprint settings down.

I have flashed back to the stock Sprint ROM and completed a Clear Storage, then loaded up QPST and found that all the Verizon settings are still there! I have a buyer for the phone who wanted to pick it up today, but needs it back to stock.

Can anyone help me??

Try flashing the Stock Sprint ROM. It should overide that changes you made in order to put the phone on VZW. Did you do a back up of the phone before making the changes to put it on VZW?