View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizbstretch View Post
Goes to preview of TP2 manila:

- dang that look sweet... only thing I'm not too fond of is the RED & GREEN clashing together... are you able to change the green highlight in the TP2 manila to red or something else beside green?

Opinion on ROM 3.9:

- Tested your ROM (3.9) out today & i must say it is quick & nice, only thing that was too much for me was the red, that is a lot of red especially the keyboard, i really like the new TP2 keyboard because the response from it is impressive then the other on-screen keyboards I've tested out in the past and I hope you add that into 4.0 ROM... Overall, this is a sweet ROM & if you can handle that much RED on the screen, then stick with it, if not, you can always change theme for it & go with one of other themes available to download... GREAT WORK!!!

I am always impress with your ROMs you've came out with and always went back to it after testing other cooked rom... I hope that 4.0 is going to be clean like the rest has always been...

Keep up the great work Merdin, you've provided great stuff for this FORUM !!!!

I just added some of my flavor to the manila 2 so far, i wont make any major changes to it until the official is released, and then ill edit the official, and the touch pro 2 keyboard is still not fully working on our device, becuase it messes up some features in the hardware keyboard.