View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:24 PM
dvdmon
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dvdmon is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to dvdmon Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon Send a message via Skype™ to dvdmon
Re: Windows Media Player pausing when screen is shut off?

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately having this in the exceptions list does nothing. Actually the whole reason I'm asking is because I wanted to try S2P and installed that. I can't get that to work, but I figure that's another thread! I primarily listen to stuff on my phone with my BT (Mono) headset via BTAudioToggle. I guess it doesn't recognize that this is a regular headset? I'll have to test out a headset with my adapter when I get to my car after work...

Tersoth, I did test it out in theory and let the screen go off itself (not hitting the power button) and it didn't turn it off, so that's good. But I don't see a way to assign a button to this on my Touch Pro. Perhaps it's because I'm using AE Buttons Plus? Dunno, but hitting any botton when the dialog "press button to assign" dialog comes up just elicits what that function normally does and doesn't make the dialog go away. I even tried some keys on the keyboard and they didn't work either...