View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:11 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need some help please :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir333 View Post
I agree with trying to find the file on your PC. I recently had a similar problem with space being used up on the card, but not being able to see it from the phone's file explorer. I used an adaptor to hook the card up to the PC and was able to see the large files on the card. For some reason I still wasn't able to delete the files off of the card, so I ended up copying each folder individually off of the card(the ones that I needed, not the corrupt ones obviously) then I reformatted the card and copied all of the folders back over. The card has been working fine since then. The phone hasn't had any problems recognizing the programs that I had installed to the card or showing that memory is being used by anything that I can't see.

Hope everything works out for ya

-Keir-
Thanks guys for the advice. I did like ya said, transferred everything to my desktop and reformatted the SD card. Once i put everything back onto the card, all is well. Thanks again,
dschoenike

This post has been thanked 1 times.