View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need some help please :(

Greetings. I was in the process of deleting a rather large file off my storage card (500mb movie) and while it was deleting, my phone soft-reset. Now, that file is not showing up on the card, but is still taking up space according to the memory meter. I cannot for the life of me find that file, but yet its supposedly taking up all that space. Any one know what i can do to find and delete that file? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
dschoenike