View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 08:22 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Solved! UNDELETE sktools?

SKTools just deleted my entire internal storage.. which of course had my latest backup... I'm hoping against home that I don't have to hard reset and there is a way to undo this? I haven't touched anything since the mistake (yes my mistake but wahhhhhhhh). I have never unintentially erased the entire card... a file/program here and there but this is heartbreaking!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 03-15-2009 at 09:27 PM.