View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:35 PM
schollianmj
Regular 'Geeker

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I so cant hard reset my Verizon touch pro...

Ok, I have been all over this site, XDA Developers, Modaco, PDAPhoneHome looking for a simple way to hard reset this thing.. I have read NUMEROUS times that you just hold down the vol down, center of the D pad, and the power button while the phone is turned off nad a message will come up asking you to hit the vol UP to hard reset.... well.... thats so not working for me. I have tried the power button, I have tried the reset button, I have pulled out the battery held the power vol dwn center d pad nd had my wife put in the battery as I held the buttons... NOTHING IS WORKING!! Man, on my Omnia it was so easy... Settings>system>hard reset.... is there a cab I can install or something? I have used the clear all storage, but im not sure that is doing what I want. I am wanting the phone to be reverted back to the VERRY begining. as in, touch screen to set up device, now tap these dots to calibrate screen, yadda yadda yadda... I am flashing my phone about every day, some days multiple times... still trying to find that PERFECT rom for me... (god if only I could find a good guide on how to cook...) I just wish that I could hard reset a couple times after I flashed just to make sure that there are no lingering ghosts from the prievious rom.

Can some one PLEASE help me out?