Thread: Sprint issues!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint issues!

This should probably be in general discussions but I have to ask....

Is anyone experiencing HORRIBLE reception as of this moment with sprint? I have a the TP, LG Lotus, and a Sanyo 8400 and all 3 have the same issue. Calls are all broken up and can barely make out words the other is saying. On the other end, they say that I sound robotic and in a tunnel.

All this started about 3pm yesterday and still as of now. I called Sprint tech support and of coarse they said yeah, you have some sort of network issue but there's nothing they can do. So they put in a ticket for regional network tech support and I should receive a call within 72 hours. WHAT?? My wife is pregnant and this I can say is almost unacceptable. I can be patient and all but 72 hours to receive a phone call from them to tell me what? That they don't see a problem on their end? Anyhow....thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited by gator352; 03-15-2009 at 07:11 AM.