View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 06:59 PM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Clock Madness from DST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovetsphx View Post
I fought this one. In AZ we never do DST so it is has always been an issue for me. In my case it was only changing when I plugged in the USB for charging or syncing with the computer. Maybe its the same for you... Activesync was the culprit. I am assuming you are using Windoze so wait till activesync completes then select Tools | Options | Settings | Uncheck the box that says "Syncronize Pocket PC date and time upon connecting" My PC and Touch Pro are both set to AZ but does not matter it still sets the clock ahead 1 hour this time of the year. Hope this helps.
+1 im in Mesa moved here from the east coast and my times all wrong, even on my g-shock watch that gets time via sattelite when daylight savings time hit my watch changed and i was like what the hell , damn sattelite.lol but ehh