View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 06:53 PM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm wifirouter question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
I know this has probably been posted several times I tried looking for it but could not find anything on it, so sorry if this is a duplicate. Anyway I just bought a laptop and was wondering if with wmwifirouter is it possible to use my touch pro as a modem without being charged any other data fees. I tried going through sprint and buying one of those cards that stick on the side of your laptop but sprint wanted $60 a month plus I had to open another line I was like screw that. So if anybody could help me I say thank you.

IMHO...

wifirouter sux.. use internet sharing... it's a lot easier to use, and it does the same thing... i've downloaded couple hundred megs last month i haven't seen additional charges