View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 06:38 PM
cyeaman
Lurker

cyeaman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro. Unable to capture photo. Disk full.

My HTC Touch Pro has an 8GB Storage Card (SanDisk, from Radio Shack - Sprint's local rep'). I used the Camera, saving to the Storage Card, making ~700+ pictures - via many different on-again / off-again sessions. I have other stuff, on the Card also (audio, notes, spread-sheets, etc); this comes to ~3.5GB.
I turned on the phone, went into Programs, evoked Camera, pressed the Enter-button (to trigger the shutter - as normal), but got the "Unable to capture photo. Disk full." message.
I moved what pictures that I had, from the DC... folder, to somewhere else; thereafter, I tried another picture - no good - same ...Disk Full message.
I tried Soft-reset - no good. I have not - yet - tried Hard-reset. Sprint Chat rep' said to take it to Store. ...Not done this yet. (My stuff was erased, a couple of years ago, when I visited a Store, & the rep' Hard-reset claiming that nothing would be lost; so, I'm always resistant to even going to the store, letting them handle my phone, &, certainly, Reset'ing - at escalating levels of anxiety.)
It's difficult to accept that every problem needs a Hard-reset; I'm not ready to try this yet. [Blessings...]