View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
I agree my mogul lived a year in the same pocket as my school ID. My TP lasted 2 days before the card scratched the hell out of the screen.

As for my dropped a TP that screen went black Sprint store is gonna fix it for 100 bucks. Which isnt that bad considering. He said even if I had a coverage plan it would still cost me 50.... So whats the point of paying 7 bucks a month if I still have to pay when my thing breaks? The way you guys talk about the service plan is that everything is done for free. Also he mentioned that the cost for repair on the plan is going up to 100 next month rather then the current 50.
I plan to discontinue the insurance on April 17, 2 days before the deductible increase.

I do know, the ability to get certain parts of a device serviced sometimes depends on location. Some service centers have more parts for more devices than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdstrap View Post
dont worry about it! use this as an opportunity to embelish/customize your phone! you can add swarovski crystals, paint it, or just find some epoxy resin to fill in the chips! i saw a really cool skull crystal/paint job on a mogul the other day!
This sounds like a job for Billy Mays and Mighty Putty