View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Highly Suggest All Sprint Users This

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Yes you should also try RSToyGuy's v1.7.24 rom, or MerdinH's roms. I currently use a rom I cooked in GC's kitchen 1.214 and I use radio 1.1100F and it is loaded with plenty of memory left and stable.
I liked MerdinH's latest ROM. It was a tad sluggish(only when compared to MightyROM, compared to stock, it was blazing), but I couldn't stay with it with the Exchange bug(no auto delivery, must manually check) with the current release.

MightyROM, especially with the 4.13 release(which seems to fix the nagging bug I had with the volume slider) is definitely tops on my list right now.

As for the radio, 1.11 is definitely better than the stock 1.03f one. Others swear by the Telus 1.04 radio, but it kept kicking me into 1X mode after leaving slingplayer. Only turning data off/on or a reboot would clear it, so I'm on the Sprint 1.11 version.