View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Biker1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mini usb cable does not click into the usb port anymore.

I have been using the stock HTC mini usb cable since I got the phone. The cable that all of a sudden did not fit properly is the same cable that has been fitting properly all of this time, up until the other day. The Diamond charges fine except it does not lock in position anymore. I am sure that Sprint will see the problem away as this is not am intermittent problem. It occurs all the time since the the other day. The reason I do not want a new Diamond is because this one is running fine except that I have to reset it 8x a day!If I get a replacement, it may have more issues. My first Diamond had a magnet failure. The piece of magnet that holds the stylus came out of the Diamond. I know the store manager so I received a new Diamond instead of a refurbed.