View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mini usb cable does not click into the usb port anymore.

After 4 months of owning my Sprint Diamond , the usb cable does not snap into the port of the Diamond. It still charges but now with any slight pressure the cable dislodges from the port. I just noticed this the other day when the cable felt that it was not connecting properly to the port. I called HTC and THEY could fix it but there is a week 2 week turn around.HTC could not tell me if the port is modular or soldered to the motherboard. Does anyone know what is wrong with the usb port that is causing the cable not to snap in properly? And if Sprint can repair and/or replace the port or would they have to replace my Diamond. I have TEP. I want to keep this phone and not have to receive a replacement as I have it set up like I want it.

Last edited by Biker1; 03-10-2009 at 06:55 PM.