View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:45 PM
HTCLeener
PPCGeeks Regular

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: how do you change the shade of the transparent screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
haha, i tried and photoshop keeps telling me that there's no pixels selected... maybe i'm retarded. i was looking for something along the lines of 27408B.
Haha.. that's alright.

Here's the edited manila with the blue you wanted.. just a note though, the shade will always be somewhat transparent, so don't expect to see a solid blue (just the properties of the original shade).

Let me know if this works with your theme, it's the exact colour you requested (27408B) but I find it's always best to see on the phone.

Cheers,
HTCLeener
Attached Files
File Type: zip ou2mameSHADE.zip (167 Bytes, 27 views) Click for barcode!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
This post has been thanked 1 times.