View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:19 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF Hard Reset??!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
Can't use "Clear Storage" if it's stuck at the boot screen.

I was trying it while the phone was turned off. I did finally manage to forcefully coax it into a hard reset, luckily right before I was about to test it's durability. Thank you all for the replies though.

Mojo
My apologies. I think by the time i posted, i forgot you said you were stuck on the boot screen. Sorry for the useless post.
dschoenike