View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM
banjoeball
Regular 'Geeker

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball
Re: HTC warranty .. replacement? (crack in the frame)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
I'm a TELUS user.

I've had the Diamond since near the end of summer. I just noticed that the shiny plastic frame to it is cracked right where the mini usb port is. It IS the thinnest part there after all.
It must have just happened recently, from the cold or something?? I never dropped it in the last month.

Any way I can send it in and get a new one because of this? I'm worried that it will crack the entire frame into 2 pieces.

(I can probably take a picture of it tomorrow if you want)
Did you end up resolving your cracked casing issue? I'm hoping so because my Telus diamond, bought @ the end of summer, (sound familiar?) also has a cracked frame right near the USB port. I kind of laughed to myself when I read your post, because I was just thinking what I would do if it broke into 2 pieces.
Also no idea how it happened, never drop it, and treat it better than I treat myself. Kind of angry.
If need be, I'll take it to the top. ANd I definitely won't stop until I get something new. Seriously! 6 1/2 months?? I expexted a little better quality...