View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Round 2 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrikanth View Post
Hello,

Yesterday I found 21032 on xbeta but I had some problem when ported. The g'relco was giving some error.

Anyway, I have downloaded for here and hope everything works fine.

Thanks and regards
I use wmreloc instead of greloc for everything now and no problems but greloc should work fine on these. The 28 & 32 sys had the .dlls & exes plus the modules and I removed the unneeded dlls & exes that had the full modules to assemble them.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-09-2009 at 09:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.