View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 04:07 PM
HTCLeener
PPCGeeks Regular

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: In call static / hissing problem...

I just tested it and I think it's just when you use the headset.

I'm on TELUS stock ROM CDMA but I'm pretty sure our hardware (headset included) is the same..

I get that 'hissing' noise you're talking about and then when I dialed a number it went away..

I think it's just the headset, it's not like it's the ultimate fantastical headset so little 'hissing' noises and such are expected.. so unless BOTH of us have a faulty headset then I think you're good to go!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
This post has been thanked 1 times.