Old 03-09-2009, 01:51 AM
lockportgsoldier
Lurker
Threadstarter

lockportgsoldier is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashed treo 700w help needed no mms web works

ok here is my problem i have a verizon palm treo 700w its fully flashed to cricket service wich i paid to have someone to for me. i have web working and talk and text works i have no mms picture messaging when i try to download a picture message my phone tries to connect to the default verizon broadband access i did 2 weeks worth of research and only found i need arcsoft composer wich i downloaded and edited the regristry and this did not help at all. it said in the forum theres a file in the registry called enableserveredit and thats what i looked for and i dont have that with my phone i also found it needs to be programmed to simple IP and that has to be done with qpst programming so i bought what i was told is the cable to do this but i found its just s sync cable 1 end goes into my phone the other end is usb and theres a button on it the buy ripped me off for 60 bucks for it as of right now im still trying to get my mms working and get the default verizon broadband connection edited and changed to cricket or deleted i cant edit or delete in the network connections on phone it isnt in there just my cricket wap connection. i am a noob but i know alot about phones not to framiliar with roms and flashing and such but ive done lots of research i called everywhere in my area and all i get is being told web and mms dont work on this phone and they dont understand how i got the wap working if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated i need mms for when i go on vacation and i also have a brother who is a tattoo artist and he does alot of tattoos on me and i send pictures to people to show them his work wich i cant do i had a flashed voyager before then got the treo and i like it alot but if i cant get mms working ill get a ppc6700 i really like the windows mobile and touchscreen feature hopefully someone can help me i read alot of people got this working