View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Hey guys, I'm a long time MightyROM user and supporter. Since v2.5 though (seems like years ago!), I've kept up with this thread and read every post but I've been unable to flash newer versions on my main Diamond. I have however, flashed several newer versions on a spare Diamond I have laying around bu there's only so much testing you can do it without the phone being activated. I know it's sacrilegious to be so far behind, but I have a question nonetheless:

On my 2.5 ROM phone, i have over 10,000 text messages. Now these are all stored to the phone as far as I remember. In newer versions though, there's the option to save texts messages to the Internal Memory. So my question is that when I flash 4.6 now and restore my text messages how can I define where they will be restored to? I'd like to move them to Internal Storage and no longer have them on main memory. btw I'm using PowerSMS to backup and restore text messages.

PS - Anyone know exactly where they're saved on the main mem? I'd like to try and figure out how much room they're using just out of curiosity.