View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
apollumi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Talking Free Black Silicon Gel Case

Hello all. This is my first post on PPCGeeks. First off I would like to give many thanks to all the cooks out there that put much effort into making the HTC Diamond a better device than what it already is.

Unfortunately after using the Diamond for a week I couldn't adjust myself to the slight limitations it has opposed to the Touch Pro. I am very much used to a slide out keyboard and on-screen is like learning to walk all over again. I also appreciate the camera flash (I'm a night time person anyway) and the expandible memory is a must have since I am a mp3 junky.

With that being said since I have "upgraded" to the Touch Pro I have a first come first serve offer for you guys. I bought a black silicon gel case off Ebay for a few dollars because I couldn't stand the ugly burgandy color offered by Sprint. I returned the Diamond before the case arrived so now I'm stuck with a case that I won't benefit from.

So, I would like to pass the case on to someone who can use it and won't flip it to make a few quick bucks. I will pay for shipping (U.S. ONLY) and you can consider it an early Christmas present from me.

I am not sure if this case will fit the GSM versions of the phone (don't know the dimensions on the back of the case with the diamond accents because the Sprint version is just flat and ugly).

If this case will fit your phone and you would like it please respond back. I know this is a slightly unfair offer because most of us can't troll the forums all day for rare deals like this, but I will gladly send the case to the first responder living in the U.S. Once you have responded within this thread that you want the case I will get with you through private message to get your shipping information.

Thanks again to everyone at PPCGeeks for all the useful information provided thus far. I would like to consider this my contribution for the members that make things possible for all our devices!
This post has been thanked 1 times.