View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
It's not easy.... I de-compiled the home tab right... That was the good part, converted it to a format in which I could edit... Good thing #2, now after I have my file edited and ready to convert back into a readable lau format file, there's no compiler out there yet that works, and all I get is system hangs and issues. So, I tried using other people's home tab, totally against how I do things, none of them will work... I tried hex editing, I tried all sorts of apps and even managed to get a couple of viruses looking for compilers all to no avail. Nothing will work and I feel that the effort isn't worth it right now... I'm going to take a break from it and may tackle it again later, but for right now, like I told MightyMike, I just wanna throw a hairdryer in my shower

It really sucks when it comes down to 1 tab holding back the release of the white theme...

If anyone has a working home tab with black fonts, I talking about the call history being black, the calender text being black, with the date and top bars being white LMK, but as far as I know, there's no one out there that has it. Try it on a 4.12 ROM, and if you get the file to work, then LMK. The file I need working is 77faa36d_manila. Maybe I'm missing something so easy, but IDK... It literally kicked my ***!
Hey at least you tried so close grrr stupid home tab