static110
Lurker

static110 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Internet sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrolific View Post
I have the HTC Touch. When trying to connect my MacBook to the Touch to use the PAM via bluetooth, I've been getting the following error message:
Error code 67 Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again.
I've seen lots of references to this error on the Web and in this forum, but no one really seems to have a definitive answer to the problem.

I just installed the Internet Sharing FIX.cab from the link on this page. Now the Internet Sharing "Connect" button on the Touch is grayed out.

So I guess I now have 2 problems.

First, does anyone know how to undo what the Internet Sharing FIX.cab has done to my Touch?

Second, does anyone know how to get around the "Error 67" problem I have when trying to connect my MacBook to the Internet via bluetooth by using the PAM feature on my Touch?

Thanks.
I dont know if this helps or not, but i just got my TP yesterday. I installed the cab and the same thing happened to me. Uninstall the cab, then the connect button will work. do a soft reset after you remove the patch.
i called sprint and asked for my vision username and password (btw was not what it used to be), now edit the connection and enter the user name ie....younamehere@sprintpcs.com
....then enter the password they gave you...that is my suggestion, i am gonna try and let you all now.....if this helps hit me with a thanks

FYI..i did this with an online rep with the chat session you can have and was very fast, no transfers...lol...let me know

Last edited by static110; 03-06-2009 at 09:49 PM.