View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
**HOWTO** Select Multiple Text/Emails/Picture Mail to Delete Them

I search and didn't find this, hope it's not a duplicate

I've notice with MightMouseROM that you cannot select+drag+highlight more than one sms/email/mms to delete a whole group together which is probably the case with more than one ROM. Today I figured out how to accomplish task.

I'll use emails for an example. Go to your email inbox, slide out your full qwerty keyboard, press and hold CTRL and press A. This will highlight all your emails. If there are some emails you do not want to select, hold CTRL and tap the ones you want to keep. When you have all the ones you want to delete selected and the ones you don't want to delete unselected, press the soft-button DELETE and there you have it.

Again, as I said, I search unsuccessfully for this how to, so if it's already been discussed I apologize for double posting