View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy
Threadstarter

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problems with Inet

Ok so I am running the flash stock rom. I originally unlocked to flash no2chems TP rom. After that I flashed back to the "stock rom." That is what's on it now.

As far as tweeks go, not that many but, this problem just started recently. It is triggered when I try to use picture mail (un-modified, it was on the stock rom). So I thought it was regular inet outage that everyone gets at the same time. no one else reported it so i waited 3 days and nothing - so i contacted sprint. They walked me through the dumbest steps lol

So, it happened again a few days later so i did it myself and it's fine again (i went into ## again). So now it's working for the moment, but only because i ## yesterday.

Any thoughts? Not so many tweeks (just unlocking the home lock restrictions, pressure sensitivity) and my regular programs installed.

thanks

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!