View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 PM
shaun0207
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: Touch Randomly Powering Off??????? Upate 03-5-09

Took forever to be helped in the store. Left the phone with them and going back to get it in a hour. They get on my nerves over there. I told the girl what I thought might be wrong and she was like I'm not gonna put that in the report because they may blame you for it. So I appreciate that, but if I don't tell you what's wrong and you cant fix it, then what?

So then she kept asking me if I had the hone backed up because they may have to HR it and I told her yes. So then she say's "Are you sure"? I sya yes again. Just wnat to be clear because some people dont understand that we have to do that sometimes. If I can tell you what's wroong with the damnd phone, dont you think I know how to back it up?

So I told her I use SPB Backup and she said I have no idea what that is. Then she said she los t her BB and she couldnt get anything back on it. So I asked her "did you have it back up"????? DAMN SPRINT