gmarcoux
PPCGeeks Regular

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
I imagine you're correct on the consensus. And yes I imagine it's funny that I care about being able to use my album and facebook (not quite as important as having my slider color match in my album or my keyboard be black or my "hepactic feedback" working... it's haptic btw), but I suppose it's not half as funny as people who paid $150 or more for a phone that now has 1/2 it's features not working properly(exageration) but are impressed cause it's sooooo fast. Really if you wanted a very fast phone with 1/2 the Diamond's features, you could have gotten an iphone.
before people take this the wrong way, my concern is really not about the ROM issues as I know they will eventually be addressed. Just the attitude displayed by some that if the issue someone has with the rom is outside their use or needs that they should find an outside solution to that problem i.e. an older cab version but if it is their issue they expect the correction in the next rom. The whole Idea of these roms if i'm not mistaken is to get the best ROM possible over the stock one which means that any and all legit feedback should be appreciated as opposed to shot down