gmarcoux
PPCGeeks Regular

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Album is not a big deal, I personally dont use the RSS hub so that doesn't affect me. The freezing issue has been around for a while now... I've had it in every 4.x build.

Unless you have something better to do why not?
I don't understand why this seems to be the prevalent attitude towards this current rom. In my opinion anything that affects the functionality of the phone is absolutely a big deal. The album thing is a huge deal. My phone has a camera, I take pictures and I like to be able to look at those pictures in a functioning album (downgrading to the previous album release is not an option because I use the facebook uploader quite often). I as well use the RSS Hub on a daily basis. It seems as though people were more concerned with their custom status icons than these issues.

This has by far been the fastest ROM i've used but I had to switch because of the lack of functionality.

I'm not gripping on MightyMike. I'm absolutely certain he's trying to figure out the solution to these problems. I guess i'm jut surprised at the apathy displayed by some towards these ROM flaws.