View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 03:05 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
HTC Album does not have the the menu bar at the bottom when you tap the screen. Back to 4.1 again

Can you or other people try a reg edit for the camera. I had the problem with it not loading the on screen options with tapping the screen, until I changed a value, after I changed it, I can now just tap the screen like before to bring up on screen options. I'm not too certain exactly if it was the change what fixed it or not but I think it was, so if someone can check, and if it doesnt work, you can just change it back.

HKCU/software/HTC/Camera/Deactivate change value to 1

then soft reset, now you should check if it fixes the problem. Now you should be able to go back change it to 0 and the on screen options still work. Well, theoretically. And if it reverts back to not working then leave it at 1. Like I said, I dont know what this does per se, but it worked on mine.

Or if you want the UI to launch when you launch the camera, go to HKLM/software/htc/camera/general, then change ShowUIAfterLaunchCamera value to 1, soft reset, then launch the camera, and the on screen options will pop up automatically.

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-05-2009 at 04:04 AM.