View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I verified that the first two keys had Opera showing. I also found the next few.
But I don't have a file called HKCR\htmlfile_opera. I do have HKCR\htmlfile. Hopefully that's the same thing as I just changed the strings.
yeah the old registry had it labled htmlfile_opera, but now it just says htmlfile

You can actually change the name back to htmlfile_opera and nothing will happen, I do it just for the heck of it.

As far as the time it takes to reroute, I am noticing the more times I do it the faster it routes. I dont see google load at all anymore..I can see the address for google, but not seeing the page anymore.

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-05-2009 at 12:57 AM.