View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
had? did you fix it? also, what browser is opening when you click on a link in your email? internet explorer or opera?
This is my one little issue with this ROM. And it's NOT a deal killer.
When I click on a link in email or something, IE opens instead of Opera.
I noticed that today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I tried changing the registry and now Opera loads for email links and RSS, it will take you to Google, but re-route you to the page you want. It does take a couple seconds. I found this on one of my posts in another forum. It helped mine, so I hope it helps you.

HKEY_Classes_ROOT\http

and

HKEY_Classes_ROOT\https

on both keys

look to see if: Default Icon (under Data) it says \Windows\operaL.exe,-131

Then Shell\Open\Command (data) "\Windows\OperaL.exe" "%1"

under Command enter with "quotes" and a space between quotes

Make sure HKCR\htmlfile_opera has the same exact entries
I verified that the first two keys had Opera showing. I also found the next few.
But I don't have a file called HKCR\htmlfile_opera. I do have HKCR\htmlfile. Hopefully that's the same thing as I just changed the strings.

Last edited by Trident; 03-05-2009 at 12:41 AM.