Thread: Remedial PPCing
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:06 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remedial PPCing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustrator View Post
Thanks for the responses so far, I'll check out the links and stickies.

As to what exactly I need help with, THAT is my problem, I really am not sure, lol.

Seems like there are some pretty cool customization things around here, that I might be interested in trying, but my lack of even the most basic knowledge of how to do any of it makes it so I'm afraid to even try.

I'll read the recommended links etc to see if they explain enough to get me started, and in the meantime any other helpful replies are always welcome
My suggestion is to just start slow. Learn the phone and it's basic features right out of the box. The first source of info I read was the owners manual. I was and am still fairly new to all this as well. Took me months before I got the "nuggets" to even unlock and flash a ROM..now it's like a sickness. Read, read, read, and then read some more. This site is wonderful with a lot of info and people always willing to help. Welcome new geek. You will never go back to a boring ol flip phone again..

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley