View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:04 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Well that sucks.. I did it once and I have 0 lag/texting issues.
Do you play solitaire? I personally have never had a text issue, but I do have the freezing issue with solitaire. It occurs randomly, and sometimes have no issues for 15 mins. Problem is that I dont text enough to notice the freeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothDog0 View Post
just my 2 cents, but i noticed with several different roms that i have flashed, that this only happened AFTER using PimBackup 2.8 to restore my text messages, before on every rom that i tested my texting seemed not to lag and/or freeze up while actually texting someone... but after the use of pimbackup to restore my messages, i noticed the freezing issue.
I dont use PimBackup, and I have freezing issues, I believe its a system problem and is not tied to any particular program. Most people wouldnt notice the txt freeze unless they were a heavy user.

If it is the leaked sys that is the problem, then i guess its stability vs speed. Its a fast sys, and unless your on it constantly you would never notice the freeze.

Last edited by p2k; 03-04-2009 at 12:06 PM.