View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:41 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[3/11/09] Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.0.8 (auto turns screen on/off during call)

New version 1.0.8 released 3/11/09, see my post in the software forum.

Here's my description about it, as well as a link to my thread here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Although still in beta, this app tries to solve the problem we have with the screen turning off during phone calls. Now you no longer have to hit the power button or the center d-pad button to turn the screen back on during calls. This app automatically turns the screen on giving access to the in call functions when the phone is not up to your ear, and then turns the screen off when you put it back up to your ear.
Or a direct link to the original xda thread.
Please report how it worked for you, as well as what rom you are using over at the xda thread, and of course any bugs.
Edit: Or, if you're not a member there, post your experience in my thread in the software forum and I'll compile them and post em over at xda for you.
1. whether it worked or not
2. the rom you are using
3. your phone [diamond/pro, cdma/gsm]

Although it only applies to the diamond and pro, maybe I should get my original post moved to the Software forum? I sorta wish we had a diamond/pro forum cause I don't think a lot of people check both, while a lot of the software works on both, but not for other WM phones.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-11-2009 at 03:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.