View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Instructions for Tethering Touch Pro on Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjf357 View Post
Lol U speak Girl. I wish I did (finding nemo quote...sort of) :P
It comes naturally... I is girl!

About charging.. yes and no... you're charging but you're also depleting so it can be a wash depending on how much data you're transfering... I have never tried tethering for extended lengths at a time... though I know others do so you might read up on those type of posts.... heating can be an issue too.

About mac.. I do not know but there are a few threads about tethering with mac.