Thread: ICS questions??
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ICS questions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by igot5onitt View Post
When you initially set up WMWifi did you use the recommended settings? I'm wondering if your wmwifi is set up for "Dynamic" so that it resets everytime.
I have probably reinstalled it 25 times at this point after hard resets, ROM flashes etc.

I have tried it at the default settings & everything in between. I don't believe the problem is with WMrouter at all, but it seems to be an ICS problem.

Today, at work I reinstalled the ICSinstall cab again. It says it will uninstall the previous version etc & then installs & does a soft reset.

At that point, if I connect it to my PC thru USB it connects & finds an IP address almost instantly. At that point, WMwifirouter works perfectly (& since I haven't soft reset the TP since I left work it is still working fine).

As soon as I soft reset the TP however, ICS will only give "limited connection" & at that point WMwifi appears to start up & work but it won't allow access to any web sites.

~John